January 5, 2013

FROM BOXING DAY TO THE NEW YEAR


Shopped at the city on Boxing day, at DFO the following day and local on the 28th and 29th. Obviously I didn't buy as much as other people, but given my pickiness and unemployed status I really didn't mind that I didn't go all out. 

(from left to right)
1. Machine Gun Bullets shirt by Pulp Kitchen / 2. Cardigan from Esprit / 3. Ziggy Jeans / 4. Blouse from Jag / 5. Sandals from Novo / 6. Scarf by Basque 

And then my iPad Mini suddenly appeared under the empty Christmas tree after the new year! Throughout 2013, I will undoubtedly need to be more organised and motivated so these two black additions to my life will be used and abused (diary only - I like to take extra care of my technology), especially since I will be a uni student very soon (however I do not know which one as of yet). 

0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment